*Any* Bass Octave Pedal

negativefx
Looking for a good vero of a clean/minimal-fuzz bass octaver.  1 or 2 steps down would be excellent.  Up and down octaves is a bonus.  I've been unable to find much around the net in terms of schems so hoping someone else has a recommendation for specific pedal.  I'm currently using an EHX XO Octave Multiplexer and it just can't hang with the low E on my bass but the D/G strings seem to do OK.

Re: *Any* Bass Octave Pedal

negativefx
Found this MXR Bass Octave Deluxe schematic:

http://i52.tinypic.com/5l9n3o.jpg

Re: *Any* Bass Octave Pedal

Re: *Any* Bass Octave Pedal

induction
Merlin Blencowe's U-Boat does a clean or synthy one octave down. Look here.