Any EH tube zipper like layout around?

traktop
I´ve got an EH "tube zipper", (tube drive+analog filter), that sounds great, but is damn big.
I was wondering if there´s any drive+filter layout around, (or any effect), that does crazy stuff like the EH, (or similar...)
Cheers, Gilberto.

Re: Any EH tube zipper like layout around?

notnews
I'm not super familiar with the Tube Zipper sound, but Death By Audio does a lot with filters and distortion/fuzz sounds. They've put those two things together in a lot of funky ways.. not all of them are usable all the time, but there a bunch of DBA layouts on here and some of them are easy to deconstruct into their filter or fuzz sub-circuits. You should be able to make something to your taste out of DBA circuits.. especially their really wide-range filter sounds.

Re: Any EH tube zipper like layout around?

traktop
I will build the evil filter at any point, but this will be a big toy...
The mad professor snow autowah has some great reviews over here, but is quite a big layout as well.
I´m looking for something with a decent sound that fits inside a 125b enclosure maximum, (the mutron Micro V/madbeam kraken  sound like a good candidates).
Cheers, Gilberto.