Any noise gate?

stateman
Hi,

Can You guys build MXR Noise gate or any other (original - no mods) noise gate pedal?

Re: Any noise gate?

Geiri
Yeah, I've built it a few times. Why?
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Any noise gate?

stateman
Can You post stripboard layout? I've tried sabro's but it does nothing. Can You even post a video of build (yours are really good ones)? I only trust this site and when someone tells on this site that is verified than it is verified. And also this site almost always provides original build and then addons...

Can You post some good noise gate projects?

Re: Any noise gate?

Geiri
Dude, you're on a site where there are over 500 layouts for pedal circuits. There's one noise gate: click here

Make sure you follow the points in the description to get it working. I've got a YouTube channel where you can find a video of a noise gate by searching for it: click here
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Any noise gate?

stateman
Thanks! I have typed noise or gate in search and it didn't send out anything. Thanks!

This is my next build! :-.)