Any pedal building schools out there

motterpaul
I am somewhat of an entrepreneurial type - and I think they are a lot of people who want to learn how guitar pedals work in theory. I know I certainly have wanted to know for a long time.

But I think you really need to get down to the minute interactions of what happens at every single component to really get it.

I would like to start small, but I really want to understand a FET circuit for example.

Are there any schools out there - or anyone who would work with me to develop such a course for the purpose of selling it online of otherwise?