Anybody have 1 or 2 ISD1020AP IC's that they would be willing to sell to me please?

Anybody have 1 or 2 ISD1020AP IC's that they would be willing to sell to me please?

Milkit
As my title suggests I'm after some ISD1020AP chips.  I'd like to make the Madbean loophole as a gift for a friend, it would be perfect!  Trouble is, these IC's available in the UK (ebay is the only place I've found them) are quite pricey & I don't have the time to wait for far east deliveries.  Anyone got any or just one(ideally I'd like two, just in case) they'd be willing to sell or trade for other parts I may have, that may interest you?

Thanks,

Matt
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Anybody have 1 or 2 ISD1020AP IC's that they would be willing to sell to me please?

I've bought from this guy a few times in the past and never had any issues mate.

Re: Anybody have 1 or 2 ISD1020AP IC's that they would be willing to sell to me please?

Milkit
Quality, thanks Mark.  You know it's weird, I was on the verge of buying from this seller about 3 hours ago!  Ace ta dude.

Do you know roughly how long it took for your stuff to arrive mate?  I got about a week to get it sorted!

Couple of weeks if I remember rightly.  There are only a few Chinese sellers who seem to take 6 weeks for their stuff to arrive and I'm pretty sure this wasn't one of them.

Ok cool, I'll give them a whirl!  Thanks Mark.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Anybody have 1 or 2 ISD1020AP IC's that they would be willing to sell to me please?

dexxyy
That's a good price, especially at only 10 cents postage per added item. He's also doing the mn3207 I need for an electric mistress project at a great price too. Are you etching a pcb for the loophole Matt? If so would you be interested in selling me a couple?
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Anybody have 1 or 2 ISD1020AP IC's that they would be willing to sell to me please?

Milkit
Yeah that is a good price mate. A UK seller on eBay (think it was "little diode") were asking for £15 each chip. Can't afford that really!

I will be etching & of course I'll etch you some boards mate. Won't be the cheapest thing you've ever bought though sorry dude, I use the photo resist method of copper clad boards!

Cool, let me know the cost please mate, and do your homework with the fuckin postage costs this time
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Anybody have 1 or 2 ISD1020AP IC's that they would be willing to sell to me please?

Milkit
That made me chuckle .  Will do buddy.

I'm etching tomorrow actually, so I'll get back to you asap with a quote mate.

Thanks dude.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Anybody have 1 or 2 ISD1020AP IC's that they would be willing to sell to me please?

While you're at it will you do me a quote to etch me the Dolby SR prototype.  Ta.

Re: Anybody have 1 or 2 ISD1020AP IC's that they would be willing to sell to me please?

Milkit
Haha, you could probably re-flag a patio with it mate!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!