Anybody recommend a PCB house?

otalgiafx
Hi,  I'm looking to get some of my eagle layouts made into PCB's. Does anybody have a manufacturing plant they can recommend. There are lots on ebay, but I'd prefer to use a place that others have used. Preferably Europe based to avoid any nasty customs bills! Thanks

Re: Anybody recommend a PCB house?

ichilton
For small boards, SeeedStudio are super cheap -
http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/fusion-pcb-service-p-835.html

I've used them a few times and I know others who have too and i've not had/heard of any problems.

They are not in Europe, but they seem to come in a few weeks.

Ian

Re: Anybody recommend a PCB house?

otalgiafx
Thanks Ian, will have a look.