Anyone built a CB30?

Synsound
I was hoping to get some feedback here.
I have built the Galileo and like the sound of it aside from a few things. These volume is lacking (from reading it seems to be normal) and I would prefer the full Nag Viper instead of the single knob best.

  My major curiosity is if the stand alone CB30 build shares the same lower volume issues. If not then I will just build it and pair it with the Nag. If it does I'll just keep the Galileo and bypass the boost and add a Nag to it.
Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

RE: Anyone built a CB30?

Chris60601
I created a PCB for this. I'll be building it tonight

I have built the Galileo and like the sound of it aside from a few things. These volume is lacking (from reading it seems to be normal) and I would prefer the full Nag Viper instead of the single knob best.

  My major curiosity is if the stand alone CB30 build shares the same lower volume issues. If not then I will just build it and pair it with the Nag. If it does I'll just keep the Galileo and bypass the boost and add a Nag to it.
Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Anyone-built-a-CB30-tp22607.html
To start a new topic under Open Chat, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Guitar FX Layouts, click here.
NAML
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

RE: Anyone built a CB30?

Synsound