Anyone got any spare PT2399's for sale?

Milkit
Hi all,

Does anyone have a few, say 4 or 5 PT2399's they would be willing to sell please?  Preferably UK based, I really need them quite soon (before the weekend if possible please?)  Please let me know how much you would want for them incl P&P.

Instant paypal payment, will mark as gift!

Thanks,

Matt
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Anyone got any spare PT2399's for sale?

GoranP

I have a few but I'm not really near UK so the shipping time may be a problem. This weekend would be impossible, maybe next weekend?

Re: Anyone got any spare PT2399's for sale?

Milkit
Thanks Goran, appreciate your reply bud.  I need to have the pedal ready by the 25th of Nov.

Thanks anyway Goran ;0)

Matt.

On 18 Nov 2013, at 07:45, "GoranP [via Guitar FX Layouts]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have a few but I'm not really near UK so the shipping time may be a problem. This weekend would be impossible, maybe next weekend?

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Anyone-got-any-spare-PT2399-s-for-sale-tp6813p6814.html
To unsubscribe from Anyone got any spare PT2399's for sale?, click here.
NAML

Yeah, I don't think I could swing that. I'm sure there's some expedited mail option but I'm also sure that it costs an arm and a leg around here so it probably wouldn't be worth your while.
Anyhoo, if your deadline gets stretched, lemme know.

Re: Anyone got any spare PT2399's for sale?

Milkit
Yeah I hear you bud, if their anything like our Royal Mail, they'll charge the earth for tiny packages.  They've really hiked their prices here to ridiculous costs.

Thanks Goran, you're a gooden dude!

Email me your address mate, I'll send you some

Re: Anyone got any spare PT2399's for sale?

Milkit
Ah smashing thanks Mark.  How much do you want for them please bud?  I think I have your paypal details saved in my account, so hit me up with a price & I'll pay post haste.

Thanks bud,

Matt

Don't worry about it, I didn't pay a lot for them and so it's not worth giving Paypal the income

Re: Anyone got any spare PT2399's for sale?

Milkit
Aww thank you matey, that's really kind of you, thanks.

But I can tag it as a gift if you want dude?  You won't incur any charges then.

It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Anyone got any spare PT2399's for sale?

tjdracz
I'm gonna hijack this thread :P
Anyone in UK got some PT2399 TESTED for noise floor? Got mine from Tayda and I went with couple to find the best sounding one (throwing away two faulty ones in the process) and the noise is down but still very noticeable at higher settings.
Just wanted to pick one up that's tested for good, low noise floor to see whether I can improve further.
Give me a shout if you've got any to spare!