Anyone know what Font D*A*M uses? Example inside.

Anyone know what Font D*A*M uses? Example inside.

smoss469
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/TheZonkMachine/ZonkMachineII/DAM%20Site%20pics/M13_05.jpg

I'm looking to see if anyone knows which font this is. I've spent about an hour on urbanfont.com looking and so far...nada.

Re: Anyone know what Font D*A*M uses? Example inside.

Jon the Art Guy
As for the sans serif fonts, just try Helvetica or Futura condensed. I'm betting the curly font is a semi-famous 60's poster font, or possibly the Electro Harmonix Rams-Head style font. I looked through myfonts.com and didn't find a perfect match, but searching for psychedelic or rock poster may get you close.

I miss fonts. I used to be a graphic designer and spent hours looking through fonts, or tooling them to suit.

Re: Anyone know what Font D*A*M uses? Example inside.

smoss469

Re: Anyone know what Font D*A*M uses? Example inside.

Nice find!

Re: Anyone know what Font D*A*M uses? Example inside.

Jon the Art Guy
Nice!

Re: Anyone know what Font D*A*M uses? Example inside.

Harmony-Rocket
Jon, you seem to know a thing or two about fonts.
Can you give some tips how to organize them?
I always get lost in searching and comparing my search results....
That's nerve thrilling...
Happy when it works!