Anyone know where to find schematic for Browne Protein

Anyone know where to find schematic for Browne Protein

HansGuitarSolo
I've been loving the sounds of the Browne Amplification Protein pedal. Its a dual overdrive with a bluesbreaker inspired side and an ODR-1 inspired side. I think the bluesbreaker side is probably pretty similar to the JHS Morning Glory.

Does anyone know if there is a schematic or layout or any additional info on the circuit in this pedal somewhere? Interested in building my own if possible. Thanks

Re: Anyone know where to find schematic for Browne Protein

balazs.bencs
The schematics are not available yet as I see it, but you can buy a set of PCBs on PedalPCB: https://www.pedalpcb.com/?product_cat=&s=protein&post_type=product

Re: Anyone know where to find schematic for Browne Protein

HansGuitarSolo
Thanks for the response. I was looking at their forum and looks like they are working on a combined board that is basically a copy of the whole protein pedal so I guess I'll have to be patient