Anyone out there who can do small run pub assembly?

Anyone out there who can do small run pub assembly?

Koda
Hi There,

I've got  couple of projects coming up int the next couple of months where I need someone to populate some PCB's as I'm going to be pushed for time. It will probably be  couple of batches of 10 pcb's, looking for a rough guide to costs and persons who are willing to do this.

Many thanks for any suggestions / advice !

Cheers Koda

Re: Anyone out there who can do small run pub assembly?

motterpaul
Well, it would help to have more details like where you are located, what you are supplying (everything?) and what you are willing to pay.