Anyone tried this shop?

zoof
https://slawmir.com.pl

A bit messy and slow, but some really cheap stuff.

Re: Anyone tried this shop?

zoof
So, communication was terrible, still have unanswered questions though I already received my order.
Shipping (to sweden) was fair but the whole process was really slow. The site doesn't calculate shipping fee so you have to complete the cart and then send an email so that they can complete the order, took over a week for them to send after this was done. During this process some prices suddenly changed also...

It came in a bag, not in a box.

Will probably come back to order caps and diodes. Some of the box caps are ridiculously cheap..