Anyone want some .01 (10nf) mullard tropical fish caps?

Anyone want some .01 (10nf) mullard tropical fish caps?

Hey guys. I got myself a big old box of 10nf NOS mullard tropical fish caps. They're actually still in transit to me, but I wanted to check here to see if anyone might be interested in buying or trading for some of them since I got WAY too many for myself. These are perfect for fuzz faces etc

I'll sell them for $.50 each at a minimum quantity of 40

That's $20 for 40, $25 for 50, $30 for 60, etc

Get in touch with me if you have an offer of your own :)

I'll trade for some components or enclosures. Mostly interested in germaniums. I've got tons of germs, so offer me something interesting. Doesn't have to be a large quantity if they're special

Thanks :D

Re: Anyone want some .01 (10nf) mullard tropical fish caps?

Kinda surprised I haven't gotten any response here. I didn't think my price was bad, but if you want to offer your own price I'll entertain that.

Like I said though I've got more of these than I could ever possibly use, so I can set you up with a nice lot

Re: Anyone want some .01 (10nf) mullard tropical fish caps?

I'd have had some but I've got quite a lot of 10n already.  They are the coolest looking caps ever though
KT

Re: Anyone want some .01 (10nf) mullard tropical fish caps?

KT
Hey Travis,

I'm interested. Email: koentheunis@msn.com

Re: Anyone want some .01 (10nf) mullard tropical fish caps?

A2Music
I'll take 40! Email me at a2music@yahoo.com

Re: Anyone want some .01 (10nf) mullard tropical fish caps?

strassercaster
ill take ten email me strassercaster@charter.net. let me kmow what else you have as well. thanks