Apocalypse Audio Toecutter

anders
 A filthy, sludgy and heavy germanium doom fuzz this monday morning?

The above layout is verified and it calls for low leakage russian germaniums but it was still a bit noisy so I couldn't resist to tincker a bit.

Here is my modded dead silent version

Re: Apocalypse Audio Toecutter

squirrels
I built the modified version earlier and this thing is evil sounding. I used three MP21A low leakage measuring roughly 57,62 and 65 and it's a total beast. Any fan of heavy, sludgy tones should build this pedal. Thanks for the layout.

Re: Apocalypse Audio Toecutter

RNFR
Nice! I’ve always hated the hiss. Thanks for the mods! I’ll have to give them a try.  Glad you’re enjoying it!!!