Arduino Guitar Pedal Verolayout

danejo
This post was updated on .
I figured it is about time someone took the effort to make a verolayout for an Arduino guitar pedal. You can have all sorts of digital fun! This one is the *improved* design by randofo on Instructables, originally by Kyle McDonald.
Here is the instructable which includes more specifics and the code: http://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Guitar-Pedal/?ALLSTEPS

I have noticed some errors with the schematic and have made changes to the vero

Here it is:

Re: Arduino Guitar Pedal Verolayout

Jopn
Thanks for this!  I've got my veroduino parts coming in the mail, so I may try to combine the two layouts to make it just one board.  Very excited to play with this!
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.