Are the .DIYLC files available for download anywhere?

Are the .DIYLC files available for download anywhere?

Jimireed
Id like to mess arounfmd with a few if they were available to the public. If I over looked them I apologise im a new member here

Re: Are the .DIYLC files available for download anywhere?

amsterdam
Yes!  In DIYLC, (at least in version 57) along the top menu, there is a button that says "Project Cloud".  There was not a ton of stuff up there last time I checked, but I think it'll be plenty to get you started.

Re: Are the .DIYLC files available for download anywhere?

Jimireed
Thank you!!