Arion Chorus

Heath
Anyone got the gonads to try this one out?

This is the SCH-1:

and this is the SCH-Z:

and for those who want to taste the kool-aid, I'm pretty sure the Vertex Landau mods, or something similar, has ben discussed on FSB.org... jsut sayin :)

Re: Arion Chorus

I've had a look at the SCH-1 and stripped out the schematic of all the superfluous stuff and I think it would end up a similar size to the CE-2 layout and so is do-able, but that assumes making it a mono output which most people would be happy with I suppose, but some people I'm sure would want the stereo option.  Making it stereo out like the original would be a little more awkward and make the board bigger, but could be done with a 4PDT stomp I suppose.

Anyway I put it to one side while I decide the best way to do it.

Re: Arion Chorus

Heath
Dude, I'm going to be grateful for whatever you do, seriously.

That said, the CE-2 on here is mono (with an addendum for stereo add on based on a different model), the Small Clone is mono, the Clone Theory is mono (with an iffy (no offense intended) stereo add-on)... I'd honestly shoot for a true-to-the-original stereo layout for this one.  You know better than me what that would entail, though, so I'm not going to presume to tell you how to do it.  Just throwing my .8 shillings in :p

BTW, I hope you realize that if you Google something like "vero pedal" it's about 90% layouts from this site and 10% other people's layouts.  You should feel pretty damn good about that.  You've created something phenomenal here.

That goes out to you too, Miro.

[edit:  somehow I managed to type "Small Cone" and "Cone Theory" before correcting it... wtf?  Oh, wow, I just got a hell of an idea for an enclosure graphic... ]