Aron Nelson 'Hot Fuzz Professional'

tracer03
Did a search of the forum, as well as a number of the 'other' sites, and couldn't come up with a layout. I tried to compare the schematic (below) to the 'Hot Silicon' but I saw a number of differences, and so I don't think that it's just a Ge version of that.

I have some 2N388A with decent gains, as well as some Ru Ge transistors I'd like to try out in this. I think this would be a decent addition to the library, so if someone could throw together a stripboard layout for this, I would be most grateful - thanks!

Re: Aron Nelson 'Hot Fuzz Professional'

i'll take care of this one. i've got an exam coming up and could use this as relaxation for my brain during study breaks. keep an eye on the main page.

Re: Aron Nelson 'Hot Fuzz Professional'

tracer03
Fantastic - thanks!

Re: Aron Nelson 'Hot Fuzz Professional'

tracer03
This is a Bump - anyone care to tackle this?

Re: Aron Nelson 'Hot Fuzz Professional'

Re: Aron Nelson 'Hot Fuzz Professional'

adapt
thought i'd give this one a go. about as compact as i could do it.