BBE Sonic Stomp / Aion Lumin

bobbass4k
Intrigued by this one and seemed simple enough to layout rather than waiting for a PCB from muskiding. Knocked up quickly so I'm sure there's some rows to be shaved but it's small enough for me. Built and works fine for me.

As I've noted on the layout, this isn't a true sonic stomp. That used a custom IC that combined all the op amps into a single chip (and maybe the caps too?). This is the workalike developed by Aion as the lumin - worth reading their build doc.