BC107B transistors NOS

knight_yyz
This post was updated on .
If anyone needs some BC107b, i found quite a few (50 or so?) at work.  All new just sitting in a box.  I see these are disco'd but there seems to be some people who would like to use them in vintage style pedals.  Let me know if they are any use to you and we can work something out.

BTY they are the metal cap style not the plastic ones.  Looks like several different brands all mixed up

Re: BC107B transistors NOS

knight_yyz

Re: BC107B transistors NOS

iggy
Hey Knight. I might have interest in a few. Any idea of the gains on them? Interested in swapping? Anything your looking for? What part of the world you in?