BIPOLAR BEAR – Dual Overdrive by David Rolo

BIPOLAR BEAR – Dual Overdrive by David Rolo

H.A.M
This post was updated on .
Taken from David Rolo website:

"The Bipolar Bear is a dual overdrive with on one side (South Pole) an overdrive derived from an OD820 with Mosfets in the clipping section and a mids control inspired by a modification Mark Hammer posted about the Shin-Ei FY-2. The South Pole side runs on +9V/-9V using a charge pump and its drive knob can go from full overdrive to clean boost (using a dual pot).

On the other side (North Pole), a distortion derived from all kinds of Mu-Amp circuits, mainly BSIABII but with bits from the OKKO Diablo, Dirty little secret and probably others. It also has a mids control (that I snatched from GrindCustoms’ Ultrastoner because I thought it worked particularly well) alongside the usual BMP tone control."

LINK w/ schematic and info:
http://www.davidrolo.com/effects/bipolar-bear-dual-overdrive/
KT

Re: BIPOLAR BEAR – Dual Overdrive by David Rolo

KT
hmm, I thought I saw already a vero layout for this but I guess it was from something else cause I don't find it.

Re: BIPOLAR BEAR – Dual Overdrive by David Rolo

sumac
+1