BOSS SD-2 mods

mr-nad
hi all,
not really sure if this is the right place to post this.

I have a BOSS SD-2 dual overdrive pedal that, like many people ive seen around on forums like only one channel. Does anyone know of any mods that i can do to it to make both channels pleasant to use.

I ask as i have the circuit out of the enclosure while I give it a fresh look, the paintwork was so worn. I'm going to re coat it in the next few days/weeks while i figure what pedal i'm going to build next and i thought two birds/one stone

cheers

Dan