BSM RPA major or hs treble booster pedal

BSM RPA major or hs treble booster pedal

strassercaster
hello i am a huge Blackmore fan and discovered the BSM pedals a while back. they sound great for that man in black tone. does anyone have a schematic for these. $300+ is way more than i can afford for a pedal these days. i can build 12-15 pedals for that kind if money. i see the hornby skewes layout but how accurate is it. I plan on building one but the tone detective case of the 12 fuzz pedals its was horrible and the BSMs sound nothing like that build. these BSM pedals nail the tone I am looking for. I am hoping someone on here has one and can do a circuit trace or has a schematic. . I couldnt find one. I built a few red rossters that do a good job for treble boosting but not perfect for Blackmore tone. Thanks fellow pedalers ha ha

Re: BSM RPA major or hs treble booster pedal

Frank_NH
Apparently RB used an AIWA TP-1011 tape machine preamp to boost his signal.  Fortunately, the good folks at FSB were right on it (as usual).  Here's the thread, complete with vero layout!

http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13891&hilit=tp+1011&start=40

Read the whole thread.  It seems there were various mods proposed as this project developed.