BYOC 27v Boost

Elgin Miller
I appreciate everything BYOC and Kurt does (their Rodent was the first pedal I ever made, and its clipping and overdrive options still set it apart from every other Rat clone, imo), but since they're only willing to sell kits, and quite a few other BYOC designs are on here...

Anyone willing to take a crack at this? It's a little above my layout skills.

It's a basic op-amp boost that uses either a 7760S or a MAX 1044 to produce +18 and -9 volts to make 20db of boost. The treble control adds or cuts at 3.3kHz and above.

The original fits into a 1590a, and although I doubt a vero will, the idea of stupid amounts of really clean boost is intriguing enough to me to want to try it out.

27v Boost

Complete kit instructions here:
http://byocelectronics.com/27vboostinstructions.pdf