Baby Blue OD - compact enough for a 1590B

Baby Blue OD - compact enough for a 1590B

HamishR
I know there is an excellent layout for this pedal on here, but I did my own in an effort to bring the size down enough to fit more easily into a 1590B enclosure.  I figured someone else may be interested.  It's a little unusual for an OD in that it does get quite fuzzy.  I don't like it with a Fender because to me it sounds thin but with a Gibson it is pretty good - kind of complex and messy but warm and interesting as well.  I prefer the Honey Beest but this one has it's place for sure.