Bad things thread

mirosol

Re: Bad things thread

No things like that are just wrong. That to me goes beyond ripping off a circuit and turns into forgery

Re: Bad things thread

Geiri
"Hey they've got really good prices.. Wait a minute! Those are fake!"

That was my initial reaction.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Bad things thread

Geiri
You forgot this one: http://dx.com/p/view-larger-image-guitar-crunch-box-digital-distortion-effect-pedal-red-143148
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Bad things thread

mirosol
Administrator
Luckily that one doesn't have MI Audio printed on it...
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Bad things thread

Milkit
I love the 'customer feedback', ace!  Very, very convincing indeed!  Bad-slags man, bad-slags!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Bad things thread

Madferret
Wow, just wow.  These people must have some serious cojones to produce such a blatant fake, it's one thing to build a pedal for yourself or your friend, but another to try and pass off a low quality knock off as someone else's hard work.

Re: Bad things thread

JaviCAP
Administrator
Definetely, It's really funny everytime I find a spanish word in these topics :P:

must have some serious cojones

Sounds just fine XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BR

PS In spanish it would be: "Hay que tener muchos cojones" :P

Re: Bad things thread

Madferret
Haha, popped that into Google translate and it comes back with "must have many fuck", I'm glad I didn't know this when I went to Peru, I'm guessing it would have got me into plenty of trouble.

Re: Bad things thread

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Bad things thread

Jon the Art Guy
I'm wondering why they chose to steal the design of THOSE pedals. Yea, they're great, but they don't have a lot of name recognition with casuals pedal people.

ugh, I just realized it would be for pedalboard snobs to fill in a space. Oh man...that font change would be hard to differentiate at shoulder level, where most pedalboard pics are taken.

Why didn't they just go full d-bag and sell the enclosure with the in and out plugs directly connected? "look like you're a discerning guitarist!"

Re: Bad things thread

Silver Blues
@Madferret LOL nah, "cojones" means "balls", the sentence is "you('d) need to have a lot of balls"...

--Silvie

Just goes to show you how bored I am, systematically browsing the forum and replying to old threads... zzzzzz....