Badascan problems (modified B.A.T. LSTR)

Badascan problems (modified B.A.T. LSTR)

traktop
This post was updated on .
I´m having problems with a Badascan build, (basically a LSTR with Pharaoh tonestack).
Don´t know how to explain it, but it just don´t sound right with a sputtery decay and fizz all around.
Tried with mpsa18s and bc550, (reverse pins), and it behaves the same.
Hopefully someone could help me checking transistors voltages, (bc550)

Q1
c: 4,10
b: 0,63
e: 0,02

Q2
c:3,95
b:0,63
e:0,02

Q3
c:4,01
b:0,62
e:0,02

Q4
c:0,76
b:1,20
e:0,64

Cheers, Gilberto.

Re: Badascan problems (modified B.A.T. LSTR)

PMowdes

It basically a big muff, your voltages look off at q4.  I assume that they should be broadly similar to the other transistors. Check the components, placing and soldering of the parts around q4

Re: Badascan problems (modified B.A.T. LSTR)

traktop
If q4 voltages should be similar to the others then I've got some work to do here.
Thanks so much, Gilberto.