Baja AC30

anthony
I'd like to request a layout for the AC30 simulation from bajaman.. switchable or even parallel channels (normal & top boost would be nice)

http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=28872

Regards!

Re: Baja AC30

Frank_NH
I have created a vero for the AC-30TB - it's at home and can post it here later.

If you want to simulate Brian May's sound of a treble booster into a Vox AC-30 using Bajaman's AC-30 Normal Channel circuit, you can check out my Q-Drive design archived here:

Q-DRIVE

Sounds great and has an adjustable treble boost for creating a tight distortion.