Band of Gypsys Fuzz Face

Re: Band of Gypsys Fuzz Face

HamishR
Interesting...  I have some 2N 3903s (I think!) which are very low gain.  Not as low as 55 but still low for silicon.  I might try one in Q1.

Re: Band of Gypsys Fuzz Face

squirrels
I’m think it’s worth trying, especially if you socketed the transistors. I’m also playing through a pretty dirty amp so that may play a part in it. If you try it let me know how it works in your rig.

Re: Band of Gypsys Fuzz Face

Antilog
Sorry but of we refer to the schematic, isn’t there an inversion between Q1 and Q3 ? Q1 is the transistor on the right on the schematic. I’m a bit lost...
12