Banzai music so slow these days

Re: Banzai music so slow these days

Marbles
I would just e-mail them.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them 2 months ago. A few items were backordered (as always..).
I bought a cable to power multiple pedals (5). Didn't receive it for a month and decided to mail them (forgot about it until I needed it). Told them "I know your servce is much slower these days, but..."

They said it was backorderd, but they could send me the one that powers 8 free of charge. No problem ofcourse.
A few days later I received the one for 8 AND the one for 5. Which is a very nice gesture, but leaves you wondering how the 5-plug got in there, and if they just forgot about it instead of being backordered.

I keep ordering there unfortunately though, the enclosure colors are just way nicer than any other supplier I came across so far.

Re: Banzai music so slow these days

Muadzin
rocket88 wrote
Dude, everyone forgets that German efficiency is nothing more then a myth.
Like how the English are supposed to be all gentlemen and yet somehow they're the inventors of the football hooligan?

RE: Banzai music so slow these days

Chris60601
LOL
Buzinga!!

RE: Banzai music so slow these days

Re: Banzai music so slow these days

Ciaran Haslett
So 1 month later...

It came in a Deutschepost Priority Mail jiffy bag and was stamped 23rd Oct.  4 days to get to Ireland isn't bad.  So it sounds like I was hit with their deceptive In Stock (but really not) ordering practices.  Turned me off them if I'm honest.

But anyway...DAMN that new brick is tidy!  Perfect for an A box reverb.  I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.  I'm setting up a few weeks of breadboard time to design my first original circuit.  Really looking forward to it.  I'll soon be starting a thread on this to gather insight/ideas from you lot so keep a look out!
12