Barber Direct Drive

syddd
Hello All

long time user of this site, first time in the forums...

I am troubleshooting my Barber Direct Drive pedal and every control is working correctly as per the description however it is incredibly quiet, even when the volume is maxed out it is less than unity compared to the bypass volume.

This has been raised in some of the comments in the initial upload but wasn't addressed - so my question is, is this correct? Is it a quiet pedal, or is there some issue with my particular build?

What could cause this? The only thing I can think of is one of the resistors being the incorrect resistance, but otherwise I am not sure how to troubleshoot from here, given the pedal controls are fully functioning.

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/07/barber-direct-drive.html