Bare Bones King of Tone

Rock Glenn
I recently built a KOT for a friend, and I really liked it, I would like to build one for myself but want to simplify it. I tried to draw up a vero layout for what I'd like, but it's incredibly difficult without the software, and I'm pretty sure I'm leaving a few resistors kicking around that don't need to be in there.

I'm thinking of a KOT without the presence pot (presence fixed @~20K or around 1 o clock) No diode switches, with the 1s1588's always clipping. And the MA856 removed (and not clipping at all). Everything else stock

Anyone want to take a stab at this, and help me out?

Thank you very much for your help.
www.reverberation.com/rockglenn