Barry's best hookp wire..

Geiri
Barry's best hookup wire

I find this expensive but I want it. Does anyone know where he gets this from or does anyone know of a good alternative? I'm still trying to find the best wires for my builds. I like solid for their ability to bend and stay like that but they break easier. I like stranded because they last longer.

I'd be happy to get suggestions (links maybe?)

Thanks!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Barry's best hookp wire..

otalgiafx
Same problem in the UK Geiri, finding prebond stranded wire at a decent price is difficult.  A beauty to work with though as the lack of needing to twist and tin the strands saves lots of time, and the ability to shape but not break is a pleasure :)

Re: Barry's best hookp wire..

Geiri
Damn, well I messages Barry, asking if I could get a better deal if I buy maybe 100 or 200m from him. I'll report back when he's replied to me.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Barry's best hookp wire..

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Barry's best hookp wire..

alex.s
Wow that looks great but... the postage?! $26 to post to the UK?! Really?

Re: Barry's best hookp wire..

Heath
It's fantastic stuff!  He just got Black restocked, so I was all over it.  I'm a cheap bastard, but I definitely spend a little extra for this stuff.  After a stint using recovered wire from cat-5 cable and telephone line (and resulting sore fingers, etc) I've decided not to cheap out on wire if I can help it.

Seriously, though, Barry's hookup wire is the best stuff I've ever used.