Bass pre-amp EWS TRILOGIC

Robox
Hey Guys,

A bass player there.
I'd like to build a clone of the Tri logic preamp. I just need help to design the Veroboard.
As seen on freestombox, here is the topic : http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16263&hilit=tri+logic

Schematics and parts list on page 6 :  http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16263&hilit=tri+logic&start=100

Thanks in advance.

Re: Bass pre-amp EWS TRILOGIC

Robox
I just noticed the dead links.
Here is a a pcb schematic. I don't take any credit of this, I just copy pasted from freestombox.org.

Re: Bass pre-amp EWS TRILOGIC

johnk
I've been working a vero for the first one that you posted (the one with a the parametric mid control ). warning,  it's going to have to be pretty huge with three TL072's, a BS170 mosfet  and a charge pump for the 18V.

the second one would be a lot smaller and simpler to make a vero for it, so i'll probably draw that one up too.

Re: Bass pre-amp EWS TRILOGIC

Robox
Thanks

Can't wait to see your vero.
i2k

Re: Bass pre-amp EWS TRILOGIC

i2k
Hi John,
I'm a big fans of your bass overdrive page. Any news about tri logic vero ?

Thanks & greeting from Indonesia !

Re: Bass pre-amp EWS TRILOGIC

Alex
I've made a layout for the full version if you are interested.
As John mentioned earlier it came out quite large.
He probably would be able to shave off some rows.
It's not verified and I'm not sure the schematics were either.
Hope it works.

Re: Bass pre-amp EWS TRILOGIC

johnk
I finally got around to building the one with the parametric mids. the schematic had errors so I corrected them, built it and tested it and it sounds great. using Alex80's layout for most of it, i then corrected his layout too.

Re: Bass pre-amp EWS TRILOGIC

j-pee
This post was updated on .
for completeness' sake, here is a link to the other thread with a verified layout (actually, two layouts of two circuits, PARA and STOCK):
http://guitar-fx-layouts.238.s1.nabble.com/E-W-S-Trilogic-tp8442p8594.html

and here's is the FSB link also with JonhK's vero (the same two circuits, the PARA and the STOCK "version")
https://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?p=242149#p242149