Bearfoot Blueberry

Rock Glenn
I know the Mad Professor version is already in the library, but I much prefer the Bearfoot version, which I believe this PCB layout is. Can anyone turn this into a vero layout? I would very much appreciate it.

http://effectslayouts.blogspot.com/2015/02/bearfoot-fx-blueberry-bass-overdrive.html

www.reverberation.com/rockglenn

Re: Bearfoot Blueberry

Silver Blues
We have all the versions of the Blueberry kicking around here somewhere. As you said, the MP version is on the main page, the Bearfoot version is here, and the original BJFE version is here (there's two layouts for it).

Re: Bearfoot Blueberry

Rock Glenn
Thank you and I'm sorry I missed it. I only checked the main site.
www.reverberation.com/rockglenn