Bearfoot Sparkling yellow od

jeffnl71
Hows it going, I found this quite a while ago but its since disappeared off the net, probably for good reason I'm unaware of... I've tried finding a schematic but no luck to confire the layout. Anyhow, I thought maybe someone might like to give it the once over and see what can be made from it. Sounds like a top pedal. SYOD

Re: Bearfoot Sparkling yellow od

mirosol
Administrator
Hmm. That looks like reasonable layout, so why not use it? :)
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Bearfoot Sparkling yellow od

I thought I recognised it!

Re: Bearfoot Sparkling yellow od

Geiri
mirosol wrote
Hmm. That looks like reasonable layout, so why not use it? :)
+m
Because yours and Marks layouts are nicer
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Bearfoot Sparkling yellow od

jeffnl71
Due to it being marked unverified and not having a schematic, I was curious if it looked right before I started building it up. It looks as if iviark has had so input into this one but I can't see it on your awesome site. I thought this would probably be a popular build if it worked.
I might just give it a go 😃. Cheers for any help.
Ps: I do like your layouts. Your resistor spacing are easy to work with. Well done!

Re: Bearfoot Sparkling yellow od

Geiri wrote
Because yours and Marks layouts are nicer
Look at the bottom of the layout

Re: Bearfoot Sparkling yellow od

Geiri
IvIark wrote
Geiri wrote
Because yours and Marks layouts are nicer
Look at the bottom of the layout
Oh so it's pretty much just a Dyna Red Distortion with a midrange knob? I checked a video of it where Brett Kingman is testing it and I honestly couldn't hear much difference when he turned the "M" knob.