Bearhug Comp - Mod Question (from comments)

Bearhug Comp - Mod Question (from comments)

tracer03
This post was updated on .
Layout

Built and boxed this last week, and it's a fantastic comp, but - as another poster said, it seems a bit 'dark', cutting some of the highs. Per the comments, IVIark said to remove the 100p cap to see if that adds some highs back in.

Would I just remove the cap altogether, or do I need to replace with a jumper? Or would a lower value cap there bring some highs back in?

 Thanks!

Re: Bearhug Comp - Mod Question (from comments)

jubal81
Just clip it off. That's it.