Because of curiosity #2

Re: Because of curiosity #2

Muadzin
I would copy Tom Morello's pedalboard, I've done so in the past and I found it to be an extremely versatile board. And only consists of 6 pedals into the effects loop of a JCM800 Marshall.

Tremelo: Shoot the Moon, extremely versatile, good combo of tones. Tom uses a Boss TR-2
Wah: modded Crybaby, to compensate for it being in an FX loop of an amp instead of front
Whammy: Gotta have one for crazy sounds. The detuned setting also does a nice choruslike sound.
Delay: Tricky one. No DIY as I need one that can do modulation, looping and has programmable presets. Tom uses a Boss DD-2
Boost:  I'd take one of my Monte Allums modded Boss GE-7 Equalizers, as that would give me some toneshaping as well. Tom uses a DOD EQ, set flat for boost.
Phaser: Either EHX Small Stone or a Mutron II build. Tom uses the MXR Phase 90

No dirt pedals, all dirt from the Marshall. Like with Tom all pedals in the FX loop and guitar straight into the amp.

Re: Because of curiosity #2

M. Spencer
Current DIY board:

Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Fuzzhugger Ab-Synth
Mutron II Phasor
HeartThrob Tremolo
EQD Ghost Echo
Wampler Faux Analog Delay (with tap tempo)

.....and a Boss floor tuner goddamnit
12