Benson preamp

Teddeeh

Here is the layout for the benson preamp. The fsb topic seems pretty sure and happy with the values. And pedalpcb have a board coming soooooon. But. Here is the schematic if any wizards here wanted a go. Xx

Re: Benson preamp

BuGG
I'd hang in there a few more days, I don't think the component values are 100% guaranteed to be correct.

I have a feeling we'll know for sure by the weekend...

Re: Benson preamp

Teddeeh
Schweetness x

Re: Benson preamp

andy-h-h
Updated layout in the unconfirmed area - all values have now been confirmed.   See the thread on FSB