Best resources for learning circuits

toddvirgil
Hey all,

Now that I've built a few of these, my curiosity is really getting piqued. So, I'm wondering if you all know of some books or online resources to help me learn more about circuits.

I took some physics in high school and college, so I vaguely remember some of the formulas, but I never got much practical circuit training.

So I'd love to be able to read a schematic, understand how various parts of an effect circuit are effecting the signal, etc. So I can mod my circuits.

Any help is much appreciated!

Re: Best resources for learning circuits

Jon Rep
Try the Links on Page 7  Chat Topic "For all you Guys Looking for Books"   & Page 8 Chat Topic "Understanding Big Muff Circuitry" .  Hope these Help they helped Me. Cheers.

Re: Best resources for learning circuits

ichilton
Love this diagram (from the links above) - http://www.kitrae.net/music/big_muff_guts.html#Circuit

I wish there was one of those for the Tubescreamer!

Ian