Best sounding overdrive.

Re: Best sounding overdrive.

alltrax74
I run these in my homemade 5F1

While my fav is still the Jan Ray (Zendrive coming 2nd), I love to chain them, they sound great together

Re: Best sounding overdrive.

GoranP

Awwww man.... did you print the labels on a transparency or are you just really good at matching colors in Photoshop?

Re: Best sounding overdrive.

alltrax74
I printed the label on transparency, then applied 4 or 5 coats of tinted nitro cellulo varnish
Unlike the painting, a tinted varnish does not take over the label.
And it doesn't chip as this type of varnish is fairly resinous

Oh, and before applying the decal, I sanded the enclosure with 80 et 180 grit to give it a brushed aspect
12