Bicolor LED help

Silver Blues
Gonna build a VT911 soon, and I have a bicolor LED I'd like to use, red for bypass (heater) and green for on. I know how I'd wire it up if it had a 3PDT hardwire bypass, but how would I do this with the VT911's buffer/DPDT method? Or, do I need a 3PDT anyway? Any help appreciated, thanks.

--Silvie

Re: Bicolor LED help

Olav
I can see no other way than using a 3PDT.

Re: Bicolor LED help

So, like this?

Bicolor_VT911.png

--Silvie

EDIT: Wow, that picture didn't come out as neat as I expected, hope it's still visible. It magnifies.

Re: Bicolor LED help

Olav
I would do it like that. If any experienced builder sees a problem I'm sure they'll chime in.