Big Vero!!

Hozy31
This post was updated on .

Check this bad boy out 46 x 178 holes. Wonder what i could make with this. Bought it to make the Ludwig Phase II but am still toying with the idea as its still not verified. Might have to etch the board instead as at least thats verified. Some ideas of big projects would be appreciated.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Big Vero!!

One of these

Re: Big Vero!!

GuitarGas
IvIark wrote
One of these

Whoa... what is that????

Re: Big Vero!!

dexxyy
Holy fuck, a silicon deathstar control panel
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Big Vero!!

My heads has just exploded!

Talk about "We're not worthy".

RE: Big Vero!!

Chris60601
Admittedly this is sickly huge but, does it work??!!
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

RE: Big Vero!!

dexxyy
well I for one am not troubleshooting that.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

RE: Big Vero!!

Yes it works, it's a prototype Dolby SR board.  Do a search on Wikipedia and you'll see the pic.
Can't see a layout coming any time soon!

RE: Big Vero!!

Two words. Holy Shit. That's one massive veroboard, and it actually scares me a bit.

Side note, as Emperor of the Ge Deathstar, I do not like the discussion of a competing Si Deathstar.

RE: Big Vero!!

Silver Blues
Uhhhhhh....  I've seen this before and I still react the same way.

RE: Big Vero!!

Hozy31
Man that gives me a headache just looking at it. That must have taken an absolut age to build and debug. Hats off to the person/s that achieved that.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

RE: Big Vero!!

Muadzin
rocket88 wrote
Two words. Holy Shit. That's one massive veroboard, and it actually scares me a bit.

Side note, as Emperor of the Ge Deathstar, I do not like the discussion of a competing Si Deathstar.
Is that because, unlike the Ge Deathstar, as the Si Deathstar heats up it continues to perform exactly the same? Nor does it need to run on negative voltage and be built using unobtainium parts?. So you can build a whole fleet of them?

RE: Big Vero!!

Hahaha. Hey. We may be temperature sensitive over here, but there's a warmth you can't get from them there Si deathstar guys. Not to mention, even though we're negatively powered, we're positively grounded.

Just come to the dark side, join us.