Bill of Materials for main site layouts

Re: Bill of Materials for main site layouts

Sensei Tim
For caps we should define physical size and voltage - probably more important for electros.

If we're going to do this then might as well go whole hog and spec lead spacing and lead length. Also axial vs radial.

We should also try to keep tonthe same brand/part for as many of the boms as possible so if someone is going to order parts for 10 pedals they can get price breaks, etc

Re: Bill of Materials for main site layouts

scimitar
That looks good to me, I can't offhand think of other criteria but its worth having a bit of a think - perhaps worth looking at sites like tayda and mouser to see how they categorise parts...
12