Bipolar Voltage Converter: It's Awesome, I Hate It!

Bipolar Voltage Converter: It's Awesome, I Hate It!

Highsmith
Hello, I just made the Rusty Box and it's pretty cool.

Do any of you have suggestions for other pedals that use the BpVC?

I see the Schumann Lion does, any others?

Cheers,

Re: Bipolar Voltage Converter: It's Awesome, I Hate It!

Mulekicker
Sunn Beta bass/lead.

Re: Bipolar Voltage Converter: It's Awesome, I Hate It!

PMowdes
Schumann pll
mutron biphase
Synthi hifli
Frostwave resonator
Frostwave funk-a-dunk
Boss db5
Prophesy sound infinite phase
Schumann twofacefuzz

Re: Bipolar Voltage Converter: It's Awesome, I Hate It!

Highsmith
Thanks for all the suggestions.

Do you think you could recommend any difficult circuits though?

LOL