Bixonic Expandora

boratto

Re: Bixonic Expandora

johnk

Re: Bixonic Expandora

Lazy Swamis
JohnK.
You sir, have entirely too much time on your hands. Time to draw layouts, time to build effects and beautiful instruments. I salute you.

Re: Bixonic Expandora

johnk
BTW<, this one is now VERIFIED!

Re: Bixonic Expandora

Hozy31
Missed this post somehow, Anyway, built it and its awesome. Thanks johnk. Did make one change and used a H11F1 instead, works and sounds great so i don't know what the difference would be between them?
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Bixonic Expandora

Sphere80
I was looking to start one of these and see this is basically the Sabrotone layout...
  You'll probably find answers to your questions there.
http://www.sabrotone.com/?attachment_id=1214
and
http://www.sabrotone.com/?p=1215