Black Arts Toneworks Revelation Super Bass

Black Arts Toneworks Revelation Super Bass

anders
Trace thread and schematic at FSB HERE

Two values is incorrect in the schematic. Resistor from lug one if the Gain pot to ground should be 1k and resistor between emiter of Q1 and ground be 1k as well. This makes it a stripped down Big Muff with Pharoah values.
This one is verified

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Revelation Super Bass

nice one. i've been interested in this one for years. never been able to get my hands on one though. can't believe i missed the schematic pop up for this.

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Revelation Super Bass

Sphere80
Very nice work! Thanks.

I followed that thread last week and put one together with another layout. Here's a clip:
https://soundcloud.com/user-562468024/alexsez-bat-revelation-2017-04-27

I then housed it with the Ritual Fuzz using  the 1 knob fuzz layout from the main page to make the "Destroyer"

If I find out what values the Revelation Super LEAD version uses, I'll use your layout.

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Revelation Super Bass

anders
@ rocket88 yeah, as a sucker for stoner and doom stuff, i've been lusting for this for a long time as well. You should draw one a put it on the main page. This thing really pushes your amp and pedals after it really hard.

@spere80, nice one! I think I have put this in a box with a Meathead or a Ritual. Thanks for the inspiration!

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Revelation Super Bass