Bleeding sound

Megal
Hi! Maybe some of you can help me with a little question. I have a project that involves a piezo preamp and a lm386 amp circuit, they are NOT CONNECTED in terms of signal inside circuit. I want to feed together with same battery but in that case the sound bleeds throw some point of circuit. I say bleed because I'm not sure if I can use the word crosstalk.

When I feed with different batteries problem is gone. Then I assumed the problem come through feeding. I tried with diode in front of the piezo preamp circuit and decoupling capacitor. But doesn't work. Any idea please?