Blend Pedal

Chris60601
This post was updated on .
I'm rather embarrassed that this is a low count circuit but, this is my first try at this. I'm not as brave as other by taking on large projects - I would rather start out small to see if I'm on the right track.

Anyways - here is the layout along with the schem.

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Blend Pedal

Mark SL
You dont have pin 8 connected to the 9v supply.

Re: Blend Pedal

Chris60601
This post was updated on .
Aarrggh!!
I knew I forgot something....
Updated.

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Blend Pedal

perfector
This post was updated on .
I did try this for the low part count. It works very well with some TL072 opamps but not for others. It distorts for most of the TL072 ICs I have tried. This is the first time I'm experiencing something like this.

Is this related to opamp bandwidth? I had read Paul Stevenson mention about this in his fuzz circuit. He had a capacitor across 2 pins of the opamp to overcome this.

What was your experience with this circuit? I'm keen to know.