Blend pot for Tychobrahe Parapedal

Blackboarcult
My next build will probably be this one, maybe with two separate pots instead of a dual (I'll try both ways).
The idea is to get that fixed Wah tone that Iommi used.
I have thought of adding a blend pot to mix clean/processed signal, and spotted IvIark's Mini Jfet blend.
My question is the following:

Would it be wrong to take a linear pot instead, run another wire from input jack to Lug 1, output wire from board to Lug 3, and output wire from Lug 2 to switch output? Or it's just a really silly idea?

Since this pot would not be grounded, there should be no volume loss I guess, the signal from board would be louder than the clean one but I could manage it...
(yup, trying to save on parts and time here... )

Thanks in advance!

Re: Blend pot for Tychobrahe Parapedal

GrooveChampion
As long as the clean signal gets buffered, all is good. You can check out the blend circuit MAO designed for me

Re: Blend pot for Tychobrahe Parapedal

Blackboarcult
Thanks a lot, mate!

This one looks simple enough to fit in my enclosure. I'll get back with the results.

Cheers!